Can you imagine yourself lounging in a deckchair in the middle of the sunny garden of your new home? Before getting there, you can imagine that a house construction project must be carefully considered and that several steps will be necessary before you can move into your future home. From the choice of the land to the reception of the accommodation.
Al Noor Orchard Housing Scheme provides the best opportunity in Lahore to buy your own furnish and decor house on a 5-year easy installment plan.
Definition of the construction project and choice of land
Definition of the project and the budget
When you decide to build your house, you must first estimate the overall budget for such a project. Take the time to list your needs and your tastes traditional/contemporary house, single-story or two-story, quality of materials used, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, surfaces, to estimate your contribution.
1. 1. Field Research
Long before the construction stage comes to the search for the land. Make sure that it takes into account your criteria, and that your house construction project is compatible with the town planning rules:
- Environment: Do you prefer land located in a residential area, in the city center, or in the countryside.
- Location in relation to the workplace: Is the site located at a reasonable distance from your workplace?
- Accessibility: Is it easily accessible via roads and/or transport?
- Proximity to shops and services: Is it close to supermarkets, small shops, schools, service stations, pharmacies, hospitals, doctors?
- Land area: Consult the municipality’s cadaster online to verify the precise boundaries of the plot.
- Orientation of the land: What is the exposure of the land to the sun and to the winds?
- Buildability: To ensure that the land is constructible and in what way, ask for an urban planning certificate from the municipality’s town hall on which it depends.
- Viability of the land: Is it already connected or connectable to the electricity, water, gas, telephone, or even sewage networks?
Choice of the professional in charge of the construction
If you have not yet chosen a professional for the construction of your house, this is the stage at which you should decide (unless you prefer to build your own house).
To support you in your house construction project, 3 possibilities are available to you: call on an architect, a builder, or a project manager. Here are the specificities of each of them:
- Architect: Hiring an architect means choosing a tailor-made project according to your wishes and needs. When he is authorized to be the project manager, he can accompany you from the realization of the plans to the reception of the site, including the application for a building permit, the choice of contractors. and monitoring of the work.
- Builder: By going through a builder, you benefit from a single point of contact, who accompanies you from the design of your project to the delivery of the site.
- Just like the architect, the builder supports his clients with technical choices, administrative tasks, chooses and coordinates all the trades likely to intervene during construction.
- Project manager: This is generally a building professional, whose role is to support you at each stage of the construction of your house. He most often calls on an architect during the design phase of the project to create a personalized project, adapted to your tastes and needs.
Soil study aims to analyze the nature of the soil to know what type of foundations to make to ensure optimal stability of the soil. This soil study is required by a large number of insurers when taking out damage insurance. It must be carried out before the sale by the seller of the land.
This will also have to annex to the sales agreement if the land is in an area affected by differential land movements linked to drought and soil rehydration.
Application for a building permit
A building permit is an essential key to building a house in Al Noor Orchard Housing Scheme. It allows the entire construction project to be detailed in detail and must be supplemented with plans, diagrams, and photos.
If you decide to entrust the construction of your house to an architect or a builder, this one will generally take care of itself to constitute your file of building permit and to deposit it in the town hall. This will save you precious time and greatly improve the chances of seeing it accepted by the town planning services.
If you are desiring the facilities like mentioned above, then choose ‘Al Noor Orchard West Marina Cottages & Villas.’ Where you can avail full furnished house constructed with techniques and artistic materials, signature designed by Mazhar Munir, the famous architect.
It has the following facilities the master bedrooms, attached washroom, the garage, furnished in a traditional style kitchen, garden for leisure, unique walls & roofs.
“The A-Team- Real Estate and Builders” provides you with the best opportunity “West Marina Cottages and Villas” in Lahore to buy your own house on the 05 years easy installment plan. ‘Al Noor Orchard West Marina Cottages & Villas’, 80 % of the community is facing the park.
Further extraordinary facilities given as under; up to 210 feet wide main boulevard, 24 hours secured gated community, underground electricity, street lights, Jamia masjid, sports complex, cineplex cinema, premium educational institute & health care, water filtration plant, 24 hours power backup, well planned commercial areas, landscaped parks and many more.
The A-Team Real Estate and Builders is the main authorized dealer of Al Jalil Developers is dealing in West Marina Cottages & Villas at the best prices as compared to the market.
Our main projects of Al-JALIL Gardens, Al Noor Orchard Housing Scheme, Al Baari Residencia, West Marina Cottages and Villas, Signature Block, Executive Block, and many more.