Are you facing this problem? Your AC gives you hot air and stops cooling your room. You know the importance of an Air Conditioner, especially in Summer. It cools your room or office premise to provide a comfortable environment.
But it is ultimately pathetic when it stops giving cool air. There might be a problem in Air conditioner which you want to fix on your own. I’ll tell you about the reasons behind the malfunction of the Air Conditioner.
After reading this article you would be able to know the reasons and the resolution to fix it.
8 reasons why Air Conditioner is not cooling
Let’s discuss why your Air Conditioner is not cooling. Here are some reasons which can be responsible for your AC malfunction.
1) Dirty AC Condenser Coils and Air filters
- Sometimes dirt sets in air filters and causes the reason for the breakdown in the AC.
- It affects the quality work of the Air Conditioner by resisting the airflow.
- The dirt inside the Air Conditioner air filters leads to collecting the warm air and to avoid it you need to call an Ac Repair in Guwahati Professional.
2) Outside AC Unit
- The evaporator (inside unit) and Condenser (outside unit) are two responsible parts of the Air Conditioner.
- Evaporator helps to collect the warm air throughout the and throw it out to the condenser (outside unit).
- The condenser helps to convert the hot air into cool air. It is necessary to clean the outside unit.
- Air Conditioner wouldn’t permit the hot air to the condenser if you wouldn’t be able to clean the dirt from the condenser.
3) Lack of AC Maintenance
- There are usually technical issues that lead to the breakdown of the AC.
- You need to maintain your Air Conditioner by a technician after a specific period.
- It would be necessary to avoid further technical failure in the Air Conditioner.
4) Dirt in the Air Conditioner Compressor
- AC wouldn’t be able to pass cool air due to dirt around the compressor.
- The compressor locates in the outside part of the Air Conditioner.
- Clean the dirt from the debris that causes the malfunction.
5) Dirty Air Conditioner coils
- Dirty coils will be the reason if your Air Conditioner is not working.
- There are two coils in the Evaporator (inside) and Compressor (outside) part of the AC.
- Clean the coils properly to avoid warm air.
6) Leak in AC Refrigerant
- Refrigerant is one of the most important parts of the AC for cooling.
- It changes the warm air into the cool air and gives us a convenient atmosphere.
- The leakage in your refrigerant may be the reason for the failure in the AC.
- The leakage in refrigerant can cause the breakdown of the whole system of the Ac. Thus at that stage, you need to contact an Ac Repair in Pune technician to get the problem fixed.
- The thermostat is a device that informs the AC to activate when the temperature reaches a certain point.
- Malfunction or breakdown in the thermostat could be the reason why your AC is not cooling.
- It is your responsibility to check that thermostat is working.
8) Air Conditioner size
- Sometimes, AC size can be a problem for the big rooms.
- People usually buy AC that comes under their budget but forget about the size according to the room.
- It is important to buy a well-sized AC according to the room.
- A small AC can’t cool the big room or hall.
9) Leaking Air Conditioner Refringent
Refringent is responsible for absorbing heat from the air in the evaporator coil. If it’s leaking then it may not be able to do the work properly. It will negatively impact your system ability to cool the room.
Solution – you should focus on repairing it rather than simply adding more refringent. Adding more refringent will not be any help here. To solve this problem you have to contact your AC service centre. Only the technician can help here.
Tips to troubleshoot your Air Conditioner
1. Keep your AC maintained by giving it a repair service after a scheduled time.
2. You should clean, repair, and replace the unit for the greatest benefit.
3. It is necessary to keep your filter clean by the time.
4. Most of the time people don’t look at all the wiring. Make sure that all the wiring connects to the AC.
5. Keep an eye on your refrigerant and try to give it maintenance after a long time.
As you can see, there are a lot of temporary reasons for the malfunction of the AC. You can resolve these problems with the help of a professional.
All the problems need attention and a little bit of resolution to keep your AC away from malfunctioning.
Now you got the common problems that occur with AC and the resolution of how to solve them.
I hope this article helped you to know the all-common reason for the breakdown of the AC.