Scars are always bothersome! Whenever you get a party invitation; a small pimple appears on the face from nowhere. Few people may consider scars as pride but most of us hate them. You just want them to go away from your face. Acne scars not only affect the appearance of the person but sometimes it affects the confidence level also. People feel like an ugly duckling. So, it’s better to get rid of those scares before they affect your personality.
Here are the best remedies to get rid of Acne Scars
Aloe vera is best known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. If you want to lighten your acne scar; aloe vera can be the best remedy.
- Take aloe vera leaf and remove the outer green layer carefully
- Collect all the clear aloe vera gel
- Apply it to your scar
- Rinse your face in 30 minutes with cold water
- For better results, apply aloe vera Gel twice a day
You can also mix tea tree essential oil on the aloe vera gel and apply on the scar directly and then wash your face after 15 minutes.
Lemon contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps to lighten the scar. It is also known as natural bleach and removes dead cells from the skin. But remember that lemon makes your skin sensitive to sunlight. If you are using lemon then don’t forget to apply sun-block cream before going outside.
- Take a fresh lemon and extract all the lemon juice
- Apply the lemon juice directly to the scar with your fingers. You can also use a cotton bud for applying lemon juice.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then wash your face with cold water
- Apply lemon juice twice a day.
Mix vitamin E oil in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and apply on the acne before going to sleep. Wash your face the next morning.
Coconut oil is the best natural moisturizer. But it also has excellent healing property. Coconut oil contains vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Wash your hand and take out some coconut oil
- Apply it directly on your scars
- Provide a circular massage for 5 to 7 minutes
- Wash your face after an hour
- Mix lavender oil in your coconut oil and apply it on the scar
- Massage it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash it with warm water
Honey is considered as the best home remedy for almost every kind of injury. It improves the healing ability of the body.
While going to bed, apply the honey directly to the scars and cover it with a bandage
- Leave the honey overnight
- Wash your face with warm water next morning
- You can also apply honey to your whole face. It provides a natural glow to your face. As honey is very viscous; you can add rosewater in it.
You can also use homeopathic remedies for acne scars. These remedies are very prominent for lightening the scars. Homeopathic remedies are fully safe. But you must visit Homeopathic Doctors in New York City to get the best remedy for your acne scars. Common homeopathic remedies for acne scars are
- Mercurius Solubilis
Other then these there are various home remedies like apple cider vinegar, ice cubes, tea tree oil, baking soda, and olive oil which help in reducing acne scars. The best way to keep your skin acne-free is by protecting your skin from the dust. Apply these natural remedies and make your skin glow. Stay confident, Stay beautiful!