Supportive Food for women’s Health
There are some major things you should know for sure. All ladies out there need the same and basic nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, proteins etc, to stay healthy and fit. These essential nutrients can help them stay healthy while aging, help stave off breast cancer and support women through getting pregnant, mental or physical fitness and, later, menopause.
A well-balanced diet is very much important to Stay Fit and healthy says the best Nutritionist in Delhi. women need a balanced diet rich in proteins, complex carbs, and good fatty acids to regulate hormones in check.
You can design your diet by following these simple and effective steps:
- Potassium Rich: Add 1 banana and soaked nuts and seeds like pumpkin, sunflower 1 spoon empty stomach every day (those who are diabetic can take one-fourth banana or half apple). This potassium-rich fruit gives you instant energy in the morning and also provides iron, fiber and helpful in the soothing stomach.
- Seeds: Chia seeds, Flaxseeds, and Basil seed are other seeds that can be used soaked, added in smoothies, yogurt, fruit bowl, and can add in the buttermilk. chia seeds and basil seeds should be pre-soaked for overnight or 3 to 4 hours, add in as lemon-infused water, or added in herbs infusion teas, or fruit detox water. You can carry it along in the office or anywhere, also finish it before evening. You can consume 1 spoon to 1 tablespoon every day. Seeds provide you amazing health benefits, like good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, manganese, calcium, iron, potassium, selenium (for thyroid people is best to consume), Vit -E, all these are rich in antioxidants and provides ample amount of health benefits. consume 1 tablespoon mix of all.
- Omega-3: All these seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Flaxseeds are rich in alpha-linolenic acid which one only vegetarian source and must be added to the diet on a daily basis, helps in reducing bad fat and helps increases good fat. The seeds are loaded with protein, carbs, fiber, manganese, and magnesium. So, combining all in the diet helps in lowering the risk of heart diseases and blood sugar.
- Whole grains: They are a great source of vitamin B complex and provide bulk, supply complex carbs and fiber.
- Proteins: Whole grains, millets, and legumes/pulses are also beneficial in providing proteins with other major vitamins and minerals, so this should be added 2 times day. Fermented form of legumes/pulses are also a great source of Vit C and vitamin minerals provide fiber and complex carbs.
- Use different colors: Like fruits and vegetables in the diet to get essential vitamins & minerals, green leafy veggies. As per the best nutritionist in Delhi, Dietitian Kavita Sharma, it is highly recommended to include in the diet by adding into vegetable Cheela, Khichdi, green leafy saute veggies and in the lentil and vegetable soups.