Homeopathy Treatments for Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea, a serious disorder of sleep, is when someone’s breathing is disrupted during sleep. Untreated sleep apnea can cause people to stop breathing, sometimes hundreds of times per night. This could lead to a lack of oxygen for the brain and other parts of the body. Homeopathy can be the best treatment option for this condition. You can visit Spring Homeopathy for booking an appointment.
TYPES OF SLEEP APNEA
1. Obstructive Sleep Apnea: This happens when the throat muscles relax.
2. Central sleep apnea: This happens when your brain fails to send the correct signals to the muscles that control breathing.
3. Complex sleep disorder: This is also known as central sleep apnea treatment-emergent, which occurs when someone has central and obstructive sleep disorders.
CAUSES OF SLEEP APNEA
According to the doctors at Spring Homeopathy, it could be due to:
A person’s medical condition or physical structure, which includes: obesity, large tonsils, and neuromuscular disorders, heart disease, kidney failure, premature birth, and endocrine disorders.
1.Loud snoring is more common in those suffering from sleep apnea.
2.Episodes of sleep-related breathing cessation.
3.Apnea is characterized by sudden awakenings and shortness of breath.
4.You may wake up with a sore or dry throat.
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT SLEEP APNEA
1.Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat Sleep Apnea. This medicine is recommended for people who experience difficulty breathing at night.
This medicine can be used for those who have a fearful, anxious, or agitated reaction to illness, according to Spring Homeopathy guidance.
2.Lachesis: The treatment is prescribed for patients whose conditions are worse at night. It is intended for people who are often anxious and fearful but are also susceptible to jealousy or excessive talking.
3.Sulphur: It’s also a homeopathic remedy that is best for nighttime sweating and congestion.
Homeopathy Treatment for Sars
SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. This is an acute respiratory infection with an unknown cause. SARS is characterized by high fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath.
Other symptoms of SARS include headaches, muscle stiffness, loss of appetite, malaise, and confusion. Sometimes death occurs due to respiratory failure.
The recent epidemic of typical pneumonia is being caused by a new virus type. Current research on SARS has shown that it is either a paramyxovirus (or a coronavirus)-like a virus.
SARS is characterized by flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, and muscle aches.
After a few days, signs and symptoms include:
1. Fever at 100.5 F and higher
2. Dry cough
3. Breathing difficulties
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE – SARS
1. Prophylaxis: Prophylaxis refers to homeopathic medicine that is effective for people who work closely with SARS patients, such as doctors, nurses, and relatives, or colleagues of patients.
2. Belladona and the Arsenic album:
According to the doctors at Spring Homeopathy, this homeopathic medicine is considered effective when there is an initial stage of SARS.
3. Aconite: When given immediately after the onset of symptoms, Aconite can be used to stop the disease. The patient should receive this medicine as soon as they experience flu-like symptoms.
4. Lachesis and Ailanthus glandulosa: These medicines can save lives if the patient is seriously ill and suffering from respiratory failure.
Acromegaly Treatment with Homeopathy
Acromegaly comes from the Greek word “extremities” which means “enlargement”. Acromegaly is a condition in which the body produces too many hormones to control growth.
1. The pituitary gland produces growth hormones, which can be affected by hormonal imbalances. The pituitary gland is located at the base of the brain.
2. GH stimulates bone, muscle, and organ growth.
3. These tissues can grow larger than normal when there is too much growth hormone. Excessive growth can lead to serious diseases and even death.
The hormone GH regulates the body’s growth. Acromegaly is a condition where there is too much GH. This increased bone growth. People with acromegaly have larger bones and organs than others due to this growth stimulation.
Physical appearance changes that include:
1. Large jaw and tongue
2. Gaps between teeth
3. Swollen hands
4. Large feet
5. oily and dry skin
Some other changes include:
1. Heavy sweating
3. A deeper voice
4. Sensitivity in the hands and feet is not there
Acromegaly can begin at any age after puberty. It is more common in middle age. Many people don’t know what their health is. Over many years, changes to the body can occur slowly.
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR ACROMEGALY
Homeopathy medicines can only be selected after a thorough individualizing exam and case analysis, which also includes the medical history of the patient, both mentally and physically.
Acromegaly can be treated with the following homeopathic remedies: Thyroidinum (Baryta carb), Carcinocin, Pitutrinum, and Carcinocin.
Homeopathy Treatment for Abscess
An abscess, also known as Boil, is a skin condition that occurs in the hair follicle or oil-producing gland. The skin becomes reddened around the site of the infection, and then a tender lump forms. The pus that has accumulated under the skin begins to turn the lump white after a few days. The most common areas where an abscess develops are the neck, shoulder, armpits, and neck. A carbuncle is a serious form of infection that occurs when boils occur in a group.
BOIL RISK FACTORS
1. Poor nutrition
2. Poor hygiene
3. Exposition to chemicals that can irritate the skin
4. Intravenous drug use
5. Diabetes mellitus
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS FOR BOILS
A hard, red, painful, pus-filled bump that is less than one inch in diameter. The lump will become more tender, larger, and more painful after a few days. Soon, pus will form on the top of your boil.
HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR ABSCESS
1. Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathy remedy for boils. It is in its early stages and the skin is very reddened, hot, and throbbing with intense stabbing pains.
2. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph can also be used as an effective medicine to bring the boil under control and help with discharging. It can also be used to treat pus and suppuration.
3. Silica: This is for hard lump boils, which are slow to heal and disperse.
4. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is an effective homeopathy remedy for painful boils and burning pains. It’s better for warm applications.