Who doesn’t hope for a fair complexion? Who doesn’t desire to get a perfect, glowing and healthy skin? Some people even go through great deeds to get a flawless look and why not, if a flawless skin helps you achieve your confidence level. Everyone nowadays wants to look pretty, everyone wants to look better than the others, everyone wishes to stand out from the crowd, and what you need for that is an appealing look. Just dressing good and uptight isn’t enough, having flawless skin and irreproachable looks are important too.
Top 3 Guaranteed Tips That Would Help You Get Fair Complexion
Here are the top 3 guaranteed tips that would help you get a fair complexion in a short amount of time.
Drink A Lot Of Water:
- You might think why would we suggest you drink a lot of water and that why is this tip on the top of all the others? Well, water is the most important element to get healthy skin and healthy skin is the most important step to look flawless.
- Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%. Water is essential to keep your skin hydrated. Just with the right amount of water intake, you won’t be needing any concealer to cover the dark spots on your skin or a lip gloss to make your lips pink.
- Water acts as a natural detox and thus flushes out all the toxins from our body. It improves our digestive system and carries vital nutrients to all the organs in our body. It reduces dark spots, marks, and acne from the skin, and helps slow down the aging process. It helps the body maintain optimum temperature and keeps the skin moist and youthful.
- Dust and pollution all around clinging to our oily skin everywhere, a type of scenario no one likes and no one wants. You can cover your face all the time and still feel the dust particles on your skin at the end of the day. But is there a way we can avoid this dust and pollutants to affect our skin? Well, if you don’t have open pores that penetrate all the unwanted particles inside your skin, then yes. One of the most effective ways to close your open pores is by applying baking soda to your skin.
- Baking soda is an ingredient made from sodium and carbon, which helps in the removal of dead skin cells and even tone the skin. Baking soda also consists of a pH balancer that helps maintain the pH value of our skin, i.e. not too oily nor too dry.
Method Of Using Baking Soda:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water or a cleanser to open pores.
- Take 2 teaspoons(2tsp) of baking soda and less than 1 teaspoon(1tsp) of water.
- Make a paste and apply on your skin for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
Chose The Right Skin Cream:
- Are there really any creams that would help you get the complexion you desire? When it comes to skin cream, people have a wide range of skin products they use on a daily basis. But it’s important to know the accurate purpose of a cream. Some are sunscreen while others are just moisturizers. One of the most recommended cream to obtain a fair complexion is Hydroquinone 4% Melalite Cream. The highest-rated and the accurate solution for a fair complexion. You might think what is the reason we are recommending this cream. Well, it does have positive results. Melalite cream helps reduce the melanin cells (cells responsible for the skin color) in the skin and removes dark spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, UV exposure, and other skin discoloration.
In The End,
Ask yourself if you are satisfied with the complexion that you have, the acne and pimples, the dark spots and marks. And if you really wish to change that follow these steps to get the most prominent and guaranteed results ever. These three small can change the way everyone looks at you, can change the way you look at yourself. Be flawless, be confident.