As per the current industry patterns, all the students from IT backgrounds are required to complete industrial training apart from the academics. The colleges and education institutions specify as a part of the curriculum to undergo industrial training so that students gain hands-on experience of working in the domain they want to build a career.
If you are thinking to build a career in the IT industry, the first thing you need to do is to familiarize yourself with Computer languages. It is essential to learn a programming language and especially have a command over a particular language that will help you in the future. There are multiple languages such as Java, .net, PHP, C++ and many.
According to the experts, It is advised to learn Python as a first programming language. It is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages. Students and also software professionals can go through 6 months python industrial training to learn its core concepts and start working with it.
Python was created by Guido van Rossum in 1991. Python is recognized as an easy to learn, a general-purpose language with uncomplicated code readability. It is a high-level language for creating server-side web applications, software development, handling big data problems and pull off complex mathematics problems. The new learners do not find it as a hard task to learn python as its syntax is recognized as similar to the English language.
Advantageous Features of python
- Portable language: Python is a highly portable language. The application built using python is easily portable on other platforms.
- Open source: Python can be used by anyone without the need to purchase its license. It is an open-source language.
- Embeddable: Python is a highly embeddable language. Its codes can be easily embedded in other languages such as C, C++. Java and many others.
- Platform-independent language: Similarly like Java, python is equipped with the cross-platform feature. The developers after writing the python program, once, can run it on any platform without the need to rewrite. PVM is employed in the python to convert codes into machine comprehensible codes.
- Extensive libraries: Pythons facilitates large scale libraries to developers. These libraries comprise web services tools, operation modules, string operations, and many more elements. It is equipped with the pre-scripted with the most used programming tasks and helps developers to write codes in a sizeable limit.
- Scalable applications: The developers can build highly scalable applications using python as its sturdy process integration, unit testing framework and improved control capabilities helps in building application swiftly.
- Web development: Python language can be used for web development with the support of various frameworks. The most popular frameworks of python are Django, flask, and Pylons for writing quicker and scalable codes.
Reasons to learn python
Python is a very popular language and its utilization is not going to come down in the coming years. To build a successful career, students can seek python industrial training, where they get the authentic industrial experience of working based on real-time projects.
- Easy to learn: Candidates do not have a seat a lot to learn python, as it is easy to master language. With proper knowledge and practice, anyone can become proficient in python language. It provides code readability and boosts efficiency.
- High in demand: The python developers are currently very highly demanded in the enterprise’s many major enterprises are using python for the development process and continuous for candidates who are well-equipped with the concepts of python and its practical implications.
- Appreciative salaries: Due to the rising demand and increase in scope python developers get higher salaries as compared to the other It professionals. In the USA, the average salary of Python developers is estimated to be about $116.028 per annum.
Career development: The need for python is not going to reduce in the coming future, the latest release if python has assured its functionality and high usability to the users. Programmers and developers with experience and gaining practical skills can build a highly successful career in the IT field.
Python industrial training comprises of well-structured models designed specifically as per the needs of students and working professionals. Here, students learn and develop an in-depth understanding of python language along with practical skills. Theoretical, as well as practical skills, helps to get a real-time experience of working in the field and enhance skills to face challenges.