Without giving it much thought, we can say that popular social media platforms have become active in flagging posts that contain controversial or disputed information. People need a platform that could give them total freedom of speech with almost zero restrictions. That’s when the apps like Parler came to the rescue of many. Now, I am sure that you would have heard this name quite a lot of times in recent days. So, why delay looking at what is it. Let’s dive in, shall we?
The Parler is an unbiased and free speech social media app that focuses mainly on protecting users’ rights. Like Twitter, the app allows people to post messages or images, where fellow users approve the post like Twitter’s like function and “echo” the center, just like retweet features in Twitter. The unique selling point or USP of the app is that the app is mainly dedicated to free speech. The users can post anything they desire as far as it is lawful. But due to the violations and controversies that the app had faced, it had been banned from the app stores of both iOS and Android. As the market is still void of any other apps to fill in its place, many entrepreneurs are trying their best to capture the market with Parler Clone apps.
Why consider Parler Clone app development?
Though the app was a free speech platform, the standard set by the forum is so high that it booms with users every day. People started shifting from popular social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, etc and entered using this app to voice out their opinions without any restrictions. That’s why this is the best time for you to consider developing an app like Parler.
Tour into the app’s functionality
Users first log in to the app by registering their personal details like name, age, phone number, and also ID proof. Only after the verification of admin will the user be able to get to use the app. On the Home page, the users can find the contents of the people who the user has followed. They can like, dislike or share similar contents/ messages. Users can create, edit or post content through their profile.
Importance of the Parler Clone app
As Parler Clone’s motto is to create a platform that is an alternative to social media platforms, Parler is used for the people who think that platforms like Facebook and Twitter are stifling their freedom of speech. There are many social media platforms that flag the content that come along with the controversy or which are against the terms of service. But with this app, there is no content that can be removed. The users are left to decide whether the content is original or fake in its essence.
Pivotal features of the app
- Instant post: Users can post their opinions instantly within a word count. They have the best-needed liberty also to post videos, pictures, gifs, and audio files.
- Repost or echo: Users can share the thoughts by reposting a certain content that is posted by another user.
- Like/Unlike: Everyone is given a chance by letting others know their approval or disapproval of others posts.
- Comments: Anyone can express their reaction by posting comments in the form of texts or images.
- Discover news: With the advanced search bar functionality, users may find the latest happening from various sectors like sports, entertainment, and politics.
- Private messaging: Users could connect with the community effortlessly by sending personalized messages through the private chat feature.
- Verification: The app specifies certain accounts like verified influences or notable public figures and gives them badges accordingly.
- Influencer program: Business owners can exploit the platform by taking hold of the large user base with the help of influencer-specific tools. They can also possibly get involved in crowdfunding as well.
- Hashtags: Being a prominent feature in every social media platform, this feature lets users make their posts visible to everyone as an alternative to finding the users.
- Notifications: The feature solely concentrated on increasing the engagement rate of the users with the app. The admin can alert the user base with anything from the latest happenings to policy changes, if any, and many more.
There are many other blue-chip features that are available in the app than the ones specified.
Revenue channels of the Parler Clone
- In-app advertisement: As a primary revenue model for every social media app, you can also consider publishing ads or banners of other brands or third-party advertisers.
- In-app purchases: You can let the users shop and check out the products by integrating an ecommerce functionality into your app.
- Freemium: You can offer the users a free-to-use platform but charge some additional costs to avail of some advanced features of the app.
Subscription: This is the most consistent source of revenue. You can offer various advantages and benefits to the users who pay for the subscription plan from the users who use the freemium model.
Since the entire shutdown of the Parler app, there are huge chances that are available for entrepreneurs to take up. Hence, please make the most out of it by developing a Parler Clone app. There are many development companies that offer sturdy readymade solutions like the Parler clone at an economical price. So don’t delay further and start it in a jiffy for a flourishing business. Chop chop!