Packaging has always been a critical aspect of marketing electronics. Since box manufacturers have become a prominent force in the electronics industry, the products are boxed and presented in the most alluring manner.
Using professional box artists has become a norm in most retail markets and the electronics consumer market is no different. Global electronics packaging is expected to touch $22 billion by the end of 2021. Brands are extensively investing in strong and appealing packaging boxes. The sensitive nature of the items makes it essential that the products are packaged according to what suits them best.
Not all electronics brands are experienced in creating the best boxes. Box makers have become the go-to packaging guide that helps to provide the optimum packaging mix. Whether the brand wishes to sell cell phones, small electronic items like light bulbs, LEDs, or newly invented technology, the boxes that accompany them must be crafted with due care. Otherwise, damages can have devastating consequences on the overall profitability and invested efforts.
Premium boxes also act as marketing tools for the brand. In this piece of article, we will discuss how to box makers influence the following packaging areas:
- Packaging box and electronics types.
- Budget compliance
- Creative designs
- Capturing more market share
Electronic producing companies are also moving towards greener packaging as it is highly popular among customers and proves to be extremely cost-effective too.
Electronic box and product types
Electronics is an industry that sees innovative products being churned out annually. There are varied kinds of electronic products in the market. Each one has different packaging needs. Box makers associate with brands to find out the precise product specifications and requirements. This helps to create custom packaging that is suitable for all packaging purposes including:
- Transporting items to multiple locations
- Displaying the brand confidently among rivals.
- Creating higher customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that replacement costs stay to a minimum.
As there is a wide option of electronics to choose from, there is an equally compatible range of box materials used to create electronics packaging. Some of them and their uses comprise:
- Cardboard: This is perhaps the most commonly used material. Cardboard stock is both flexible to be crafted in any form and durable to keep the contents safe. Creative box shapes can be formed using this material. Brands can use enhanced versions of the stock paper for fragile items.
- Corrugated: this material is shipping-friendly. The compressed walls provide ideal security to all types of electronics while giving resistance to excessive pressure and weight.
- Rigid: perfect for luxury items. Watches and certain cell phones brands use this paper to display a premium brand image.
- Kraft: this is again eco-friendly and compliant with most printing techniques.
Having so many custom options can create confusion. This is why expert box designers are hired to get the optimum mix of custom designs, materials, and box shapes that attract customers and keep electronic products safe for a considerable time.
Maintaining workable budgets
While the packaging is the most essential marketing element, it also saves a lot of potential expenses. Expert box manufacturers would guide brands on how to use the boxes ideally for branding and staying within the set cost structures.
The common misconception that going custom is costly has become outdated. The custom box features not only align the available resources with the set objectives but do so without disrupting total costs. Surprised that how is that possible? Have a look:
- Picking the right box base. Cost-efficiency starts with the box materials. Reusable and bio-degradable stock is cheaper to get and reduces waiting periods too. Box makers ensure that the best option is selected considering the financial limitations of the brand.
- Printing techniques. Custom features are available to make life easier for electronic manufacturers. They can select the box color, custom features, and printing inks that they can conveniently afford.
- Replace extensive digital ads. The boxes travel long miles and are seen by a large group of intended customers. This reduces the need to advertise regularly on expensive marketing points.
- Stronger boxes lower customer complaints. Electronic brands have designated customer complaints departments. When the boxes deliver items safely, there would be fewer complaints and refund requests. This significantly lowers the need for hiring extra staff and maintenance costs.
Exceptional design quality
Pro box stylists are the right people to design the packaging boxes. The boxes are at the forefront of retail racks. Customers first judge the boxes before deciding which product to buy. Recent surveys have confirmed that about 85% of customers consider the boxes as a strong influencer of electronics shopping.
This, naturally, makes it essential that professional designers are brought on board to handle the task with precision. Competition levels in the industry also make it imperative that the brands put their best packaging foot forward to make an instant impact.
When customers scan store shelves, they usually spend 8 seconds on average to determine whether they want to buy the item or not. The electronics industry is bustling with businesses and having exceptional box designs is a fool-proof way of reaching out to an expansive customer base.
Capturing a larger chunk of market share
A compulsory element in maintaining and expanding brand growth in the electronics industry is to have customer loyalty. And the basis of that is robust brand recognition.
The two are linked in more ways than one. Brand awareness is what gets the customers interested in the brand and buying on a loop. Repeated purchases constitute 85% of total sales figures. This gives an idea of just how relevant the brand image is in elevating the sales figures.
Professional box makers open new doors of brand growth as they bring forward the best branding elements in a box!
Box manufacturers are the best solution to all packaging hassles. Using them provides all and more of the benefits mentioned in this article. Electronic items are generally related to innovation and the packaging must resonate with them.